This is a messy but SUPER fun activity to take outside to the driveway or sidewalk. You probably have everything you need in your cupboard. Paint a masterpiece and then spray it with the white vinegar and watch it come to life, FIZZING!
• You will need:
o 1 box of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
o 1⁄2 cup of cornstarch
o Warm (almost hot) water
o Food colouring
o White vinegar
o Spray bottle
• Mix a full box of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda and 1⁄2 cup of cornstarch
• Add in warm water (about a cup) and stir until it becomes a paint-like consistency
• Separate mixture into different bowls depending on how many colours you would like to make
• Add 3-4 drops of food colouring to each bowl and stir into the mixture
• Use paintbrushes to paint the mixture on pavement
o TIP: Dip your paintbrush in water to make the mixture more spreadable
• Once you are done your creation, spray white vinegar from a spray bottle to watch your painting
Find more fun with us on Tiktok @maureen_dennis!