Enjoy hours of fun with this simple and fun activity for kids! This recycled POP ROCKET is awesome and super easy for kids to make!
– @armandhammer baking soda
– white vinegar
– toilet paper
– plastic bottle
• Fill an empty plastic water bottle with 1 cm of vinegar.
• Arm & Hammer Baking Soda can be used for fun and simple STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) experiments for kids to enjoy at home with adult supervision.
• Pour ARM & HAMMERTM Baking Soda onto a sheet of toilet paper and then gather and twist the corners to form a little package.
• When you’re ready, quickly drop the ARM & HAMMERTM Baking Soda toilet paper package into the bottle.
• and place a cork in opening.
• Hold the bottle, cork facing upwards and angle the bottle so that the cork will not fly
• Watch as the cork flies off like a rocket!
For added fun paint and decorate your rockets and see who’s can fly the farthest!